Have I tried what I’m about to tell you, the answer is YES. Does it work, the answer is YES but why should you do it because you love yourself…
- Sleep at least 7 hours, max would be 8 but not more than that.
- Morning routine, no smartphone or any tech gadget for 1 hour. Apply the same when you go to sleep.
- For better health, exercise for 1 hour – pick whatever time you want.
- At least read for 15 minutes in the morning.
- Eat healthily, and don’t consume sugar or fast food every single day.
- Don’t watch porn or TV show that doesn’t add value to your life.
- Write down, how much money you spend and divide the spend between wants and needs.
- Don’t watch reals, YouTube Shorts or Twitter, if it doesn’t add value to your life.
- Medication can help or just go for a walk alone.
- Before you go to sleep, write down your day in the book – A journal
Feels hard, do it anyway, no excuse.
Let me first say thank you for reading this. This will be a weekly newsletter, hope you enjoy it. Now I will see you every Sunday at 9:00 AM (IST)
Quotes of the Day
“Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.” ― Gandhi
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ― Jim Ryun
S is for SCARY! Fear is driven out by action! Bad habits are overcome by good habits.” ― Lucas Remmerswaal